This is day 7 (my last day!) of my trip journal of sailing for a week in the British Virgin Islands. For an introduction and day 1, please click here.
Posts that people are reading more than other posts
- The Monday Effect: Because bad things only happen on Mondays.
- Tempted by Twitter
- What can you do with a Masters in Science? (I don't know, and now you can too!)
- Things I can do instead of writing my thesis (a comprehensive list to refer to whenever I find myself actually tempted to work on it):
- Why lettuce sucks and is a filler food best meant for rabbits.
- How to read science like a scientist... and why grad school is the number one cause of alcoholism.
- An exercise in procrastination
- Book reviews? I read something other than manuscripts?
- Dealing with the fact you're in grad school
- Food for thought
- Geekgasm of the Day
- I am a nerd
- Life lessons
- Likely only amusing to me
- My travel journal
- Non-grad school related
- Science is not photogenic
- Science writing
- Slightly more serious than most posts