This is day 7 (my last day!) of my trip journal of sailing for a week in the British Virgin Islands. For an introduction and day 1, please click here.
Posts that people are reading more than other posts
- What can you do with a Masters in Science? (I don't know, and now you can too!)
- 5 Reasons to Smile
- How to read science like a scientist... and why grad school is the number one cause of alcoholism.
- The worst powerpoint presentation slide in existence
- Why all scientists should have to take a cooking test
- How to succeed in Grant Writing without really trying
- 10 survival tips to keep you warm in winter (specifically in Montreal, Canada)
- An exercise in procrastination
- Book reviews? I read something other than manuscripts?
- Dealing with the fact you're in grad school
- Food for thought
- Geekgasm of the Day
- I am a nerd
- Life lessons
- Likely only amusing to me
- My travel journal
- Non-grad school related
- Science is not photogenic
- Science writing
- Slightly more serious than most posts