Posts that people are reading more than other posts
- An exercise in procrastination
- Book reviews? I read something other than manuscripts?
- Dealing with the fact you're in grad school
- Food for thought
- Geekgasm of the Day
- I am a nerd
- Life lessons
- Likely only amusing to me
- My travel journal
- Non-grad school related
- Science is not photogenic
- Science writing
- Slightly more serious than most posts
Category Archives: Flowcharts!
Click on the image below to make it nice and legible. Or you can squint and give yourself a headache — I don’t judge. I believe people have the right to make things as easy or difficult for themselves as … Continue reading
All of the work I do in my lab is with human samples. Namely their blood. It has earned me a bit of a vampirism reputation among my friends (of the boring, non-sparkly, non-angsty, pale because I work in a … Continue reading
I was thinking about how I stumbled upon my major in university, and came to the conclusion that choosing things by method of elimination can make you feel like an idiot.